”We develop learning environments for children and young people.” That is how we sum up our offering to those who work within schools and pre-schools.”
Lekolar AB is the market leader in the Nordic region in creating learning environments in schools and pre-schools by supplying educational products, furniture and equipment, playgrounds, consumables and arts & crafts materials. The business began life as part of BRIO over 40 years ago. In 2004, BRIO sold off its business area BRIO Educational, since when Lekolar has tripled its business, making it better placed to meet the purchasing demands of Nordic municipalities.Lekolar is active in Norway, Denmark, Finland and Sweden. Head office is located in Osby, in the south of Sweden. The company have appr. 300 employees, and an annual turnover of 1300 MSEK with ambitions to grow further in Northern Europe.
The market´s strongest range
Lekolar is on home ground with schools and pre-schools. Many of those who work at Lekolar are former teachers, pre-school teachers or recreation instructors. This enables us to interact with educational staff on their level and understand their situation better than anyone else.Together with our customers, we develop learning environments for children and young people. Our customers are the experts when it comes to creating the environments that best suit their particular school or pre-school; and we have the solutions to make them happen.
- We have the broadest range on the Nordic market, offering over 20 000 products.
- We carefully select products that meet the educational and practical standards that our customers demand.
- We have children and young people at the forefront of our thoughts when developing our range.
- We want our products to help develop positive learning activities.
- We have many of the best known and most trusted quality brands for children and young people.